Civil Rights Violated, Falsely Arrested, Need to Sue Police/Government?

Andrew Douglas, P.A. can help you recover and find justice if your civil rights have been violated.

In evaluating civil rights violation cases we look at the following factors to determine the likelihood of success:

1.  Does your case come from an interaction with a government official, police officer, or other government employee?

2. If arrested did you resolve your case by admitting guilt, pleading no contest, or otherwise accepting liability ? OR did you deny guilt/liability and were you exonerated?

3. Were you partly responsible for the negative interaction which caused the alleged civil rights violation to occur.

If you believe that your civil rights have been violated, give us a call to discuss your case.



Leave a Comment

Skip to content